ERDMAN® OMRC (ONE MAN ROBOTIC IG CELL)
The Erdman® OMRC (One Man Robotic IG Cell) IG Line has been designed to only require one operator. As shown it has a cycle time of approximately 35 seconds per 2’x3’ IG unit without a grid. Approximately 1m-1m:15s with a grid. The through put expected would be a near 500 with a 40-50% grid mix, or over 600 with no grids in a full 8 hours. On the following page we have a concept that would utilize two application stations and drop the cycle time to 30-35 seconds, for a 25% increase in through put.
• Maximum Social Distancing
• Maximum Safety & Ergonomics
• Maximum IG Output with Only One Operator
• 35 or 45 second cycle time
(per 2’x3’ IG unit) available
• Grid application adds roughly 20 seconds per unit